Friday, September 1, 2023

Katy Perry

 I have loved her music for a long time now. She is very creative with her lyrics and videos. In a way she is like the most well-known prophet of this generation. She has tried warning us many times about the evil people in the top 1%. 

What bothers me though is how she got started. No record company would fully sign her until her song was written, "I Kissed a Girl and I Liked It." I have hated that song my entire life. I think it was the cause of my best friend kissing a girl. She is straight overall, but why did she do that even once? It could have been the subliminal messaging in that song. 

What did that song do to our culture? It brought in gay pride. Why is there pride at all over being gay? Should there be pride over someone who is a heroine addict? 

Homosexuality is wrong, period. I'm tired of pop culture trying to shout at us it's ok to be gay.  Even Disney now has a whole section devoted to gay pride. But love is love right? No. How about wrong is wrong.

My psychological theory is that gayness comes about when people are scared to have kids. They don't want to repeat the patterns of their parents, so they have a fear of creating a family. Being gay seems like the easier option. Maybe it is in this life but wait for judgement day. Or maybe God will be merciful to the homosexuals. But why do they have to flaunt their sin so much? It is not something to be proud about. At all. 

Why do I hate homosexuality so much? Because I have been around it my entire life. It is destructive to relationships, and it is sick. When my brother was 13, my dad took a shower with him to show him how to shower faster. He was an overly conservative jerk and wanted less water to get used. I don't think there was any gay touching, but it made my brother confused about his sexual orientation his entire life. I have always worried about him due to my dad messing him up so much. Please pray he will be ok. 

Gay is not ok. It is a sin. 

Go buy my book "Homosexuality is Gay" on Amazon by Lisa Bedrick. I hope you enjoy it. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment