Thursday, September 7, 2023

Six Days, Seven Nights

 I had always wondered what this movie was like. It was pretty awesome, and very funny. I strongly recommend you watch it. It is crazy though because it is about a 40 year old woman falling in love with a 66 year old man. And in real life the woman was lesbian. I wonder if her role in that movie made her want to be straight again, because after that she left Ellen and got with a man again. 

I find it so odd when famous people do that. Miley Cyrus also tends to go for both women and men. 

The movie was also about cheating. The young woman's fiance cheats on her when she is stranded on an island. To be fair he thought she was dead. In the end they rebuild their plane and are able to take off and get back to civilization. It reminded me of the book The Hatchet. That was one of my favorite books as a kid. It was about a boy in a plane crash on an island, and he has to survive. All he has is a hatchet but he makes it out alive. 

If I was ever stranded on an island, I think I would be happy about it. Well I would worry about the drinking water. But other than that, I would love it I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment