Sunday, September 24, 2023

Getting Close to God

 The only reason why I'm glad I was with my ex husband was that he brought me closer to God. Now I talk freely with God all day, like in conversational form as if he was right next to me. I didn't do that until 5 years ago when I first spoke in tongues. 

For 6 long years my ex was trying to force me to do tongues. I wasn't interested. I didn't realize it actually could bring me closer to God. He had had several Pentecostal experiences. I never had them, and I was glad I didn't. But I always felt something was wrong or that a big thing was missing. I always knew the gift of tongues may be important. 

Finally it happened. My ex and I were confessing sins to each other and it happened. It was like lightning striking. I just randomly started talking in tongues. It was a bit of a sad experience though because he said, "That's not tongues." He didn't recognize it because his tongue had always been a demonic tongue. 😣 I never wanted tongues because it didn't do much for him. He didn't seem to be all that interested in God. He struggled with demons giving him tons of anxiety. But he had a demonic tongue. It wasn't from God. 

If you want tongues badly enough, Satan can give you the gift too. Seek God, not tongues and it will be a gift that comes from God. 

Pray for my ex. Pray that he will see the evil that he got himself into and that he will find his way to the true light of Christ, instead of the fake light of Satan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment