Friday, September 29, 2023

Demonology 103

Who wants to learn more about demons? Here is more info about them:

Acts 19:13-16 

"Then some of the itinerant Jewish exorcists undertook to invoke the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had evil spirits, saying, “I adjure you by the Jesus whom Paul proclaims.” Seven sons of a Jewish high priest named Sceva were doing this. But the evil spirit answered them, “Jesus I know, and Paul I recognize, but who are you?” And the man in whom was the evil spirit leaped on them, mastered all of them and overpowered them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded."

This is probably the scariest story in the Bible. The demons literally tore all their clothes off and beat them. Can you imagine that happening to you? This is why there aren't more Christians doing deliverance ministries. I only know of four deliverance ministries, one in Northern California, one by Seattle, one in North Carolina and John Ramirez who travels all over. It seems that the rest of us Christians are too scared to do anything about demons. Well at least I'm writing about them. :) 

This shows you can't try casting out demons unless you are really, truly saved. That is also why more Christians don't cast out demons. I think a lot wonder if they really are actually saved. 

How can you know you are really saved? You won't know for sure until the end. If you end your life walking with God, then you are saved. 

Matthew 12:43-45 

“When the unclean spirit has gone out of a person, it passes through waterless places seeking rest, but finds none. Then it says, ‘I will return to my house from which I came.’ And when it comes, it finds the house empty, swept, and put in order. Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more evil than itself, and they enter and dwell there, and the last state of that person is worse than the first."

This is also why many are too scared to do deliverance ministries. What if they make the person worse after delivering them than before? This shows you can't just cast spirits out, you have to teach them the word too. The house was empty because it was not filled with the Holy Spirit. We are meant to be continually filled with the Holy Spirit in order to keep evil spirits away from us. If we are filled with God, they can't get in. You can be Christian but not be filled to the full with God's spirit. That is when a part of your life can become controlled by an evil spirit. You are not possessed necessarily, just under partial demonic control. Try to keep yourself totally filled with God's spirit. Listening to worship music a lot helps with that. 

Daniel 10:13 

"The prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me twenty-one days, but Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, for I was left there with the kings of Persia."

This is an angel talking to Daniel saying that he could not get to him because a demon fought against him. It must have been a fair fight for it to last 21 days. This shows that demons have more power than most people realize. They are not weak. They can stop angels from doing their work, which is sad. You could be praying for things and your prayers are not granted right away because demons are interferring. Just keep praying. Your angel will get to you eventually to answer your prayers. Stay in faith. :)

Luke 10:17 

The seventy-two returned with joy, saying, “Lord, even the demons are subject to us in your name!”

There is truly power in the name of Jesus. I had an crazy thing happen one night years ago where I felt a pressure on my face. It freaked me out for sure. I said Jesus over and over and it left, whatever it was. The odd thing is I took an Advil PM that night. It would seem that may have put me in a weakened state so a demon thought it might get in, but praise God I said Jesus' name and it went away. My baby also was crying right after that so I wonder if it was messing with her too. I don't know why God allows babies and kids to get affected by demons but he does. Keep your children safe, especially at night. That might be why kids seem to want to sleep with their parents. They know they are safer next to a parent. 

May God protect you and your children from evil spirits, espcially this coming month. Don't watch scary movies as some do in this month. Keep your mind pure and holy. God bless. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment