Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Alexander and the....

 No good, horrible, very bad day. I loved that book when I was a kid. 

How many of those have you had? I have had a good number of them in my lifetime. 

This movie shows how chaotic families can get. Everyone is yelling at each other at one point. The baby lost his binkie so he cries all day. The daughter is sick. The big brother fails his driving test and wrecks the family car. Alexander admits to cursing the day at one point. It makes you wonder if other people really can curse your day. 

A note on yelling. It solves no problems and just makes you feel guilty later. Try to never yell at anyone. I have seriously yelled about 8 times in my life. Each time were moments that I wish never happened. 

What gets you through super bad days? For me it is songs like "Hold On" by Justin Bieber. Another great song is "Tomorrow" by Out of Eden. Omg go listen to it. 😁👏🎉

I hope those songs help you endure the bad days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment