Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Drinking

 Is it ever wise to drink? Probably not. Can it be beneficial? It might be. 

I used to drink a Truly drink every night after work. I worked at Papa John's and it was very stressful. I felt I needed the drink to calm my anxiety down so I could sleep. It also replaced me having dinner, which was nice, since I don't like to cook. I mainly eat pre-made salads for my meals. 

If you drink, what is your reason? Do you ever feel guilty about drinking? 

In the New Testament there is only one command regarding drinking. Paul said, "Do not get drunk with wine for that is debauchery." But when are you drunk? You probably know when you are. Why did Paul say this? Because drinking leads to sin, usually. It does not always, but generally it does. That is why Christians really should abstain from alcohol. That is my opinion. 

If you wonder if that is best, watch the movie 28 Days with Sandra Bullock. It is great! 

And buy my book called Alcoholics and Co-Dependency on Amazon by Lisa Bedrick. 




No comments:

Post a Comment