Saturday, September 23, 2023

Halloween is Evil

 I was checking out the Halloween decor that Wal-Mart has online. I don't get why every person who looks at spiders and skeletons and imitation dead people doesn't think, "Ewe that is ugly. Why would I put that in my yard?" But people like to blend into the crowd. 

No more blending in people! Stand out for Jesus! There are better ways to decorate for this upcoming fall season. My favorite is the fall leaf garlands. Get a few of those to put up inside and outside. The pumpkin decor sets are cute. Pastor John Ramirez teaches that no decorations for Halloween are what we should do. But I say pumpkins are ok. "To the pure all things are pure." Except skeletons and ghosts. Those are evil.😣

Be careful how you decorate. Do you want to please man or God? You can do both. Just decorate with cute things rather than horrific looking things. It's not funny to scare other people. It's mean. 😭😂

No comments:

Post a Comment