Thursday, September 28, 2023

Flowers

 I have a bit of an obsession with flowers. I think it might be because my life was so ugly. Now I want everything around me to be beautiful. It all started with some flower wall decals I got for the new house I used to have. Those made me so happy. Then I found a flower runner rug at Walmart that I loved so much. I got a few more of those. 

Then I got fake sunflowers to put all over my current house, inside and outside. Something about sunflowers just makes me instantly happy looking at them. I got multi colored fake flowers to line the sidewalk. I was thinking of getting red Christmas flowers to put on the bushes outside, but it's too soon for that. Maybe in a month. 

I always loved the part at the end of the movie Ferngully when Krista creates flowers everywhere she goes. I think the message in that is leave beauty and growth everywhere you go. :)

Today I bought some new live flowers to put out front. They are so pretty. I'm glad I got them. My sweetie and I were going to go out to eat, but why not spend $35 on flowers instead of food that just makes you happy for an hour. Those flowers might last 2 months. Well hopefully they will. 

Go buy yourself some potted flowers. They will make you more happy than you may realize. And may God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment