Thursday, September 14, 2023

Elemental

 This movie was amazing. I think it was meant to be a commentary on racism. We all stay in our own little cliques just like the 4 elements in the movie. We often think it's not ok to interact with other races. Each race has their own way of doing things. It can be hard for us to understand other races. 

I have always known I am a blend, so I never knew really who my people are. I am part Native American. My dad's dad was half Native American I think. I just was thinking the other day how my boyfriend and I are exactly the same blend. We are both about 1/16th Native American. So that is cool. His other distant family came from Scotland and mine came from Ireland, so they were neighbors. How cool. 

It is hard to find someone who is exactly the same race as you, but why should that matter? We are all muts now. We are all a blend of many different countries and races, and that is cool. 

We should love all people, no matter what their race is. It shouldn't matter that we are different. We are all still human, and that is all that should matter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment