Friday, September 15, 2023

Relationship Issues

My boyfriend, who I consider my hubby, likes to drink a lot. I have tried to reason with him to not drink anymore, but he is stubborn. I guess he is under a lot of stress right now. He just drinks one day a week on his day off. I am now praying that he will have no days off so he won't drink. I suppose it mainly bothers me now, because I can't drink. I am on baby duty 24/7. It seems not fair that he can drink as much as he wants to, but I shouldn't drink. Oh well. Life isn't fair. 

On his last day off he was playing rap music on YouTube on the TV so I hid the remote. I hate rap music. That night he had a dream that he shot a panda with a bow and arrow. I think I was that panda. lol. 

We also recently conflicted over a few others things. He wanted me and our baby to always sleep separately. I wanted to cuddle with him sometimes. He did not like that. I guess he thought he was helping the baby to stay safe. A few times he looked in my room and I was cuddling our baby when I was awake. I just glared at him and he went to his room. That was funny. 

He also wanted me to never bring our cat and kittens inside. I did anyways for a while. It was 108 every day. Of course I would. But when they got bigger, I kept them outside. That is easier than worrying about where to put a litter box for them. 

Recently I thought about starting our baby on milk. He probably would not have liked, but I didn't discuss it with him. I changed my mind though because it was giving the baby the runs. So formula it is for quite a while longer. Formula gets expensive but oh well. 

No two people ever agree about everything. It helps to calmly discuss the different opinions rather than fight over it. If reason doesn't work to bring them on your side, then give up. Yelling never works. You can agree to disagree, as they say. 

I hope you all get along well with your mate. May God bless your relationship. 


No comments:

Post a Comment