Thursday, September 28, 2023

My Crazy Former Family

 This is something super ironic. I felt like God was telling me a school counselor might be able to save my oldest girl. I was always quite worried about her, because she was very rebellious. I wondered at times if she was possessed. That actually is possible. Children can get possessed just as quickly as adults can, which is so sad but true. 

My mom just told me she contacted my daughter's school counselor about a year ago expressing her concern that she was living with her schizophrenic father. I wonder if the girls were put in a group home for a while so they could assess my ex and his parents. I could see a school doing that. We all know schizophrenia is a very serious mental condition.  

I have thought for a while, why on earth am I trusting him to raise them? But I have been hoping mainly his mom was raising them. 

I guess he was going through his mom's phone like a crazy person again. That must have been after I moved to the city they were in. Maybe he worried she was thinking of bringing my girls to see me. I felt in that time that she didn't let me see my girls because she was scared of my ex, her son. I can't imagine being her this past 4 years having to live with him. He should have been put in a mental hospital about 4 years ago. He probably still should be committed to one, like for real. She didn't know how seriously his brain was messed up though. 

At least I hope he is getting lots of counseling. I have no idea how to fix a person in his condition. That is why I told him I gave up on him. 

There is a move called "Are You Here?" It is about a guy who has schizophrenia. He gets on medication and acts totally normal for a while. At the end though it seems like he is planning to go crazy again. 😣

Is there a permanent cure for psychotic people? I really don't know. "With God all things are possible." May God heal my ex's brain. May he think normally again. May his paranoia be over for good this time. May he lead a normal life with normal friends and stay away from those idiot Pentecostals. May my daughters be safe always. May I get full custody of them again someday. In Jesus' name amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment