Sunday, September 17, 2023

Three Men and a Little Lady

 This movie is so cute! Instead of a love triangle, it is one woman and 4 guys she gets to pick from. My goodness. 

It is the sequel to Three Men and a Baby. So she lived with 3 attractive men for 4 years and none of them proposed. They all seemed to be scared of commitment. 

I suppose many people are. I used to say, "Everyone is just with someone until someone better comes along." That is the case for most relationships. 

But there are happy couples who are truly in love, like me and my man. I wouldn't want anyone but him, and I have felt that way about him for 1.5 years now. How great. 

Hopefully you have, or you will, find a person you can love like crazy and who will love you the same way back. It is great when people love each other to the same degree. Usually love is a reflection. You love the other as much as they love you. But not always. 

Watch the movie. You will love it. 😁



No comments:

Post a Comment