Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Cinderella

 I felt so sorry for Cinderella the whole movie. It was like the original Mean Girls movie. The step mother seems to hate her. Her two step sisters hate her.

 I think this movie is meant to show that blended families are not a great idea. Children should only be raised by full blood relatives. How can anyone fully love a child that isn't theirs? They might for a season, but it never works out very well. I always felt disdain for my step dad. I know my step mom did not like me. 😢

Cinderella was like a slave to her own step family. But that is probably why the prince wanted her. She was very humble and kind. 

Step siblings can be difficult to deal with. I always felt less than my step brother. He was spoiled and got to do nothing. I had to work full time and pay rent and pay off my car loan. He got a free car. It was never fair. But as my parents always said, life isn't fair. 

If you have multiple kids, try treating them all the same. Otherwise it makes some spoiled and others depressed. Never treat a child like your slave. It is not right. All children are a gift from the Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment