Monday, September 11, 2023

Dreams

 My grandma always had a dream to be a famous movie star. That never happened, sadly. :(

My dream was always to be the next Mariah Carey and then to be the next Joyce Meyer. My dream now is just to get to stay home for the rest of my life and hang out with my cute son. 

My mom never had a dream. Just to survive I suppose. So sad. 

My brother's dream was always to start his own business. He wanted to have a business with solar panels. I think a water heater that uses solar panels would be cool. 

My dad's dream was to become a Nutrition professor. He became an electrician instead. I kind of have always wanted to become an English professor. Maybe someday. 

My lover had a dream to go on lots of cruises with me. I think we have mostly let that dream go. Now we just want to stay home and be comfortable. 

My best friend's dream is to travel to as many places as she can. 

If you need a dream, here are some ideas. Starting a homeless shelter. Starting a church. Running a Bed and Breakfast. Building a Family Fun Center. Losing 40 pounds. Buying a brand new car with cash. Buying a new house with cash. Staying with the person you love for 50 years. Covering your entire front and back yard with fake grass. 

I used to have a dream of breeding huskies on a huge plot of land in Colorado. Maybe someday. :)

Dreams I have accomplished....publishing 30 books on different self-help topics. Traveling to India, Australia, Hawaii, Alaska, the Carribean. Next is South America, maybe. :) Having 3 kids. Road tripping from Texas to Florida. Next is a road trip up to New York. Finishing college. Finding a good Christian man to be with forever. Buying a new house. Working on a cruise ship.

I hope you get to do all that you dream to do. May God bless you with the finances needed to accomplish your dreams. 




No comments:

Post a Comment