Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Contract Broken

 When I first met my bf, I was scared to move forward with him. The last guy I had kids with broke the contract. He was supposed to provide for me forever. That is the usual exchange. A woman gives a man cute kids, and then he promises to provide for her forever. That didn't happen the last time. I can only hope that will happen this time. 

When people let you down, it's hard to believe in humanity again. You stop hoping for the best. You stop believing the best is even possible. 

If you have experienced lots of disappointments in your life, try to keep your hope alive. Just because one person let you down in a big way, that doesn't mean every person will let you down. There are still a few good people alive today. Find them, and believe that they will be better than those other people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment