Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Satanic Attacks

 "Be careful at your highest moment because that is when Satan will attack you the most." -Denzel Washington :)

My highest moments in life were with my kids. I had two amazing daughters. They were the best presents God could have given me. After my ex and I bought our new house, he was fired a month later. I don't remember what happened, but that was crazy. After that I was working trying to help us stay afloat with money and my step dad messed with my daughter. That caused my ex to go crazy. Then I lost it all. I had the new house for 2 more years because I applied for an Economic Hardship Deferment. That was a plus. My ex got our sweet girls, and I got the house. We never should have bought the new house. If you ever think of buying a new house on credit, don't do it. 

My next highest moment was recently in having my son. For no reason, other than because I was white I think, the hospital got CPS after us. All I know is it's a messed up world to have a kid in now. I think it was an issue of them being overly nosy. It can be a great organization, but not if it messes up good families. We were watched for the next month. That was the most stressful time in my life. I think they suspected me simply because I didn't have custody of my first two girls. I just couldn't afford to keep them. If you ever think of having kids, save a ton of money first. You will need it. 

My next highest moment will be when my bf inherits a good amount of family money. I can only hope that time will be safe and protected by angels. Hopefully he and I will spend that money wisely. My dream is somewhat to build a Family Fun Center with it, or we can go live on an island forever. My favorite islands are Fiji and the Grand Cayman Islands. That would be great! 

Watch out for your highest moments. Don't get arrogant about anything. As my brother says "When you're flying too high." Stay humble and you will be ok. 

"Pride comes before a fall." 



No comments:

Post a Comment