Sunday, September 17, 2023

Don't Go Crazy

 I was just discussing the crazy situation with my ex husband with God. He said, "Everyone who goes crazy wants to because they think it's funny." Well it was never funny to me. It isn't funny to my two daughters now who don't have a mom. 

Here is what his madness involved. He imagined his phone was getting hacker. One night he hallucinate that some guys were trying to kill him. For a year he thought cars were following him everywhere he went. I kept trying to tell him "Your life is not a movie." After a year of watching his insanity I told him, "I give up." 

It wasn't funny to me at all. I was not entertained. I was usually strongly annoyed that he couldn't talk himself into being normal again. I tried telling him to get it together. I guess he wanted the madness. It was a way to entertain himself. I only wish it didn't take that much to entertain him.

But his job was super boring. He drove 12 hours a day delivering gas at gas stations. Why couldn't the radio keep him entertained? I don't know. Or he could have used an iPod at work or played fun music on his phone. 

But he fabricated the entire stupid scenario because he wanted our marriage to be done. I guess mainly he thought I spent too much money. I think he was too uptight about that. I told him once, "All I can say is everything I got I knew we really needed." He made 5k a month. It's not like he should have worried about money. But he was a miser.

One time my mom was at our house and she had us all watch the Christmas movie with Scrooge. He said, "Did she want us to watch that because she thinks I'm Scrooge?" I should have said "Yes we all know you are just like him." But I said no. 

Don't be stingy with money. If you really love anyone, you should be generous with your money. 

And don't go crazy. Stop yourself from going off the deep end. It's not funny or entertaining at all for the other people in your life. It is only really annoying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment