Sunday, September 17, 2023

Love Triangle

 I have been in many love triangles. They were always kind of fun, but also frustrating for everyone involved. For a summer there were two guys I hung out with a lot. I liked both of them, but wasn't sure which one I liked more. We went skating and I helped one of them skate backwards. That seemed to make the other one jealous. Another time we were swimming, and I had a big water fight with that same one. The other guy went to the other side of the pool to pout. It was funny, but sad too. I didn't end up officially with either of them. 

My recent love triangle was with two guys I worked with. It was interesting. I did not end up with either of them though. 

I think love triangles happen because the two guys are usually best friends. A girl attaches onto their friendship, because it's fun to watch two guys being good friends. She doesn't want to mess up their lovely friendship by dating either of them, so they all just stay friends. 

I doubt it ever happens that two women are best friends, and a guy likes both of them and hangs out with them. Usually the woman gets territorial at some point and doesn't let her man be around the other girl. 

Love triangles can be tricky. One person always ends up going crazy due to jealousy. Usually that then ends the triangle. If you ever get caught up in a love triangle, don't let it continue. It generally doesn't end well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment