Friday, September 15, 2023

The Importance of a Boy

 I think when a baby is a boy people make a bigger deal about it. Maybe it's because they see dollar signs. What if he becomes a doctor or a lawyer? I say, what if he just wants to works in a pizza store? I don't care what my son wants to do for work. I just want him to be happy. 

I would prefer he plays no sports so he won't get any injuries. I guess I hope he learns the guitar or something fun like that. I hope he likes painting and writing like I do. My bf wants him to like video games. I don't think I would want him to play video games. 😳😁

I hope he does well in school. I hope he has good friends. Maybe we will get a little dog for him someday. I hope we can take him camping and go hiking. I hope we do some family cruises. 

He seems to be a happy temperament. Maybe a sanguine. He is always smiling and laughing. He is so sweet and cute! I could see him being a musician. 

May he have a wonderful life and stay happy always. 😃




No comments:

Post a Comment