Sunday, September 10, 2023

Deterrants

 There has always been someone trying to mess up any relationship I was in. 

With my first serious bf Roger it was my mom. I don't know what she said. All I know is she talked to Roger on the phone one day and he said she was really throwing me under the bus. I was like that's great....

Then with my ex-husband my mom said after we face timed her that he seemed a bit stupid but whatever. I stayed with him anyways. 

With my next bf, my ex-husband lied and told him I was heavily into drugs after he and I broke up. He told me about it. I was like, "What...only if cigarettes count as drugs. What a jerk. I can't believe he said that to you." 

With the next bf my brother said to him that he should not be with me. How rude. :(

With the next one, my manager told me he looked like a bad boy, and that I needed to get online and find a new man. I just ignored her, for the most part. That probably did cause me to break up with him a few times though. 

With my current man, a friend said since he was on medication, I shouldn't be with him. I ignored that too. 

I was just thinking how I have never had a blessing in regards to anyone I was with. Very odd. But why do people expect to get a blessing from someone? Usually people are against your relationship because they are jealous and want to break you up. 

Just ignore the haters. If you are happy, then stay happy. If you feel peace about being with whoever you are with, then stay with them. No one is perfect. No one will be approved of by all your friends and family, so don't worry about it. Just enjoy your relationship and stay with them if you really love them. 

God bless. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment