Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Are You Addicted to Arguing?

 My mom had a serious problem when it came to drama and arguing. Every time she was bored, she would try to pick a fight with me. This was especially annoying if I was stuck in a car with her, because there was no escape. One time she was full on screaming at me in the car because I didn't want to go out to eat with her and my step dad. I got home and called my best friend Ashley.  I was like "Ashley....why is my mom so crazy??" She was like, "Yeah well she is crazy." 

 I told one of my exes the main thing we had in common was that we both hated women. I have known A Lot of crazy women.  It is usually just women who like to start fights over stupid things, but guys can do that too. We might pick a fight out of boredom or insecurity. 

The more insecure you are feeling, the more you will pick fights with others. Fights usually come from jealousy. The only reason you are jealous of someone else is because you feel less than them in some way. You feel threatened by them, so you want to tear them down in some way. Or maybe you are fighting about someone your friend or partner knows. The only reason you want to fight about it is because you feel insecure. Or you don't have faith that no matter what happens, you will be ok. So we also fight out of fear. 

Don't be afraid. Try to not feel insecure. And when you're bored, do something else besides pick a fight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment