Monday, September 20, 2021

Crazy Eyes

 Whenever I see crazy eyes on a person, it makes me think of my dad. I remember going through my scrap books with my first serious bf when I was 26. He told me I should take out all the pictures of my dad, so I did. I do not have one single picture of my dad anymore. My bf noted that my dad had really crazy eyes. It is amazing that my mom didn't catch onto that, but her mom was crazy too, so that might be why. The past two years I have had a boss who gets crazy eyes sometimes and it freaks me out. We all have heard that the eyes are the window to the soul. That might be why men like to stare each other down before a fight. The crazy eyes fuel the fight. And lovers like to gaze into each other's eyes to see the love the other feels for them and the softness and the kindness in their eyes. 

If you know anyone with crazy eyes, take them to church a lot, and hopefully that will help. 

God bless. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment