Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Misogyny vs. Feminism

 Misogyny- a hatred or contempt of women or girls. It is a form of sexism used to keep women at a lower social status than men. (Texas)

Feminism- the advocacy of women's rights on the basis of the equality of the sexes. (California woot! No wonder why people are happier in California.)

When I was in my early 20's I read a fantastic book titled "What Our Mothers Didn't Tell Us." It was about how women now are expected to work And raise the kids and keep the house clean and cook and get groceries and look great the whole time. No wonder why most women are so tired. No wonder why most women have become bitches. And no wonder why most men now are assholes. They barely have to do anything. Very little is expected of men. The whole world is expected of women now.  

Personally, I just got tired of doing it all. That is partly why I gave up being a mom, or I was ok with giving up being a mom. One person can't do it all. I finally realized I got the short end of the stick. I got a raw deal. My ex husband provided somewhat well for our 7 years of marriage, but he expected me to work part time if I ever wanted to buy anything, which I felt was unfair. No wonder I burned out after 7 years of motherhood. I had to cook him eggs every morning, make his lunch, clean the house, watch my girls and then go to work in the evening and work late, and then get woken up super early by my girls. I was a rock star for ever doing that at all. 

My mom was a single mom for 8 years. She did it all. But it is a lot easier when kids are older and more self-sufficient. I always felt like a single mom because my ex worked long hours and nights. 

As long as women are just moms, they are seen as being at a lower social status. When I wasn't working part time, my ex used to tell me all the time that I wasn't working. I would always respond, "What? I'm working 24/7 taking care of the girls." 

So that is why feminism came along, because women were tired of being in the prison of the house, taking care of the kids and doing nothing else, and being looked down on for doing nothing else. Toward the end of my marriage I was working on my online teaching credential. And then my ex went crazy. I think he couldn't handle it, that I was about to make as much money as him. He wanted to feel superior to me. He Had to feel superior to me. It is men who feel small who keep wanting to push women down. Misogynistic men are the most insecure men. A real man can handle a strong woman. Insecure men can't. 

My entire marriage my ex wanted me to work full time, even though I was a mom, and bring in lots of money. I told him once how an ex of mine was married. His wife got her nursing degree and then left him. Why? Because if a woman can make money on her own, why does she need a man?  She doesn't. Why should she put up with him and his stupidity if she can provide for herself? She doesn't need to. Men marry for sex and women marry for money. Period. If a man won't give his woman money, she has no need for him. And that is the ugly truth, but it is the truth. 

Ladies, go make your own money and be single, or find a super sweet and generous man to be with. But don't be with a jerk And work, because there is no point to that. God bless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment