Thursday, September 30, 2021

Death

I think if we were all honest with ourselves, we would all want to die. When we hurt others, we think they would be better off without us. We start to think, maybe the whole world would be better off without me. The appeal of heaven. The bleakness of earth. Why wouldn't we all wish for death at times? But to want to die is selfish. It is saying that you don't care about anyone's life who could benefit from yours anymore. That is what keeps us alive isn't it? We all stay alive because we hope to help others in the future, in some way. That is the reason for living, to love God and to love others. To love God By loving others. To want to be done with life is to say, "I don't need to pay you back anymore God, for creating me, or giving me all that you have, or for Jesus dying for me. I have done enough. I don't owe you anything else." But we all know, deep down, that we have Never done enough to pay God back. He keeps us alive so that we can keep paying him back, essentially. Lol he just told me he keeps us alive so that he can keep watching us, because we are so cute! Sure....haha jk, that is cute God. :) God says, "Don't give up. I know your life is hard, but press on. It will be worth it in the end. The more you do for others, the greater your reward will be in heaven. Keep being good. Keep helping others. Don't wish for death. You all have so much to offer others. Keep going. I am with you always, even to the end of the age." May God bless you. :) Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment