Saturday, September 18, 2021

My Town

 I have thought a few times of moving out of my house. It is in foreclosure, so eventually I will have to leave it, which is very sad. But God told me that I could live here until the rapture happens, so that is my plan. It is my sanctuary. It is my space. I have cute flowers all over the place, my music and good friends here. There is no where else I would want to be, except maybe a hotel on a beach in Florida. But I love my house. I love my space. I have been here for 4 years and I love my neighborhood. I love the town. I have never lived in a town filled with so many nice people. I love that there are no stop lights in my town. Crime here is pretty much non-existent. The town of Jarrell, TX really seems to be a perfect utopia. Everyone is happy here. Everyone's house and yard looks really nice. It is safe and quiet 24/7. Everyone respects everyone else. It has always reminded me of the movie Pleasantville because it is so perfect. I wonder if my influence over this town has made it more safe too. I used to have the words "Be Kind" on my car as a good reminder to everyone. I like to think that might be part of the reason why this town feels like a perfectly safe utopia. :) When Covid was starting I saw a giant rainbow over my town one day. I said to a co-worker I felt that meant God would protect us all here from Covid, and I think he has. If you want a perfect place to live, check out Jarrell, TX. You will love it. :) God bless. 


No comments:

Post a Comment