Saturday, September 18, 2021

My Princes

 I used to call my ex husband Prince Ben but it wasn't a compliment. It was because he acted like he was a prince, as if he deserved to be served 24/7, which I always resented. I now call my bf Prince Eric because I actually see him as a prince in a good way. I admire him a lot and I respect him for how smart he is. I love him more then I have ever loved anyone, except my two daughters. I have been with him for almost a year. We have had an off and on relationship, mainly because I was waiting for him to get over his ex, so I kept breaking up with him. I felt like his heart wasn't totally with me, because it was still with her, and that hurt. :( I also still needed to heal from my past guys. He had one girl to heal from. I have had 4 guys to heal from; Roger, Ben, Josh and Bryan. Every guy I was with felt like they were a prince. Roger always bragged that his dad had a far above level IQ. Ben prayed in tongues and that made him feel overly superior for some reason. Josh's dad was a lawyer so he grew up very rich. Bryan served 20 years in the Navy so he had a big ego over that. Eric's parents are millionaires, so that kind of makes him a legit prince. :) Now I am living my perfect Cinderella story. I have my handsome prince, even though I came from sad beginnings. I grew up somewhat poor after my parents divorced. Now I can live my happily ever after. I plan to take care of him forever if he takes care of me. May God bring you all your own prince or princess. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment