Thursday, September 30, 2021

The Peter Pan Syndrome

 I used to read a lot from the time I was age 18 to 25. That is probably why I write so much now. One thing I read about, in my Christian psychology books that I loved so much, was the Peter Pan Syndrome. That might have been in the book "Women Who Love Too Much." I highly recommend that one. 

This is the sickness of many men who absolutely Refuse to grow up. It frustrates the hell out of the woman they are with. These men want to stay in never never land forever and never grow up. That is why they smoke pot or do other drugs. That is why they like to just lay around all the time when they are home and not help with cleaning the house. That is why they play silly stupid games on their phones. That is why they get drunk, so they are free to act like an idiotic kid again. That is why they are scared to have their own kids. Most guys are Very scared of having kids, because they don't want to grow up. They want to be a kid forever. How can you be a parent if you want to be a kid forever? 

This is probably why so many women get abortions, because the man who got them pregnant doesn't want to grow up yet, but shame on them. If you don't want to grow up, man, then Stop having sex. 

Then there are men who Try to be a man. They try to provide. But they only last for a short time, because they also are not ready to grow up. They want to live at home with their mommies for the rest of their lives, because they don't know how to be a man. But hey, at least they tried. 

I don't sound bitter, do I? I probably do. But this fact of life has bothered me a lot my whole life. My brother was never expected to grow up, but I was from the time I was like 10. Every guy I have been with was babied by their mom to an Extreme which prevented the man from growing up. 

There just aren't very many MEN out there. So many men want to remain little boys for their entire life. They have no idea how to be a man. But it is not entirely their fault. Their dads did not model how to be a man for them. Either their dad was out of the home early on, or he was silent and reclusive and never talked to his son. In either case, the young boy was not trained in any way, shape or form in how to become a man. Moms train their girls how to be women very well. My mom trained me well. But boys now are at such a disadvantage, because their dads refuse to teach them anything. They are left out in the cold to figure it out for themselves. 

So ladies, don't be too hard on your partner. If he isn't a man, just get mad at his dad, not him. He was never taught how to be a man. Shame on his dad. Lots and lots of shame on him. 

Ok I have said enough. May God bless you all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment