Saturday, September 18, 2021

Curve Balls

 It would be nice if every day of life was like an easy predictable pitch, but often times there are curve balls, and we don't know what to do with them.  They make our head spin and we are like, "Wait, what just happened?"  I have had many crazy curve balls in my life.  An ex kicking me out of his house out of the blue.  My ex husband getting paranoid, like movie level paranoia, out of the blue.  Another ex dying out of the blue. My step dad sexually molesting my daughter out of the blue. My dad attempting rape on me and my older brother molesting me out of the blue.  All you can do when things like that happen is try to bounce back and keep living life.  It is tempting to burry yourself in a hole and hide away from the world after crazy things happen.  You just want to give up on people and life.  But then you aren't really living and you get depressed.  If you want to live a life worth living again, you have to bounce back.  You have to believe in the magic of love again.  You have to believe in people again, that most people are good.  Believe that most people don't want to hurt you, and that they only want good things for you. Believe that your future can be great, even if your past totally sucked. Believe that God will protect you and provide for you in the future.  Have faith in yourself, that you can make your future better then your past, by being a good person despite all that happened to you.  You Can make your future totally awesome.  May God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment