Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Crazy People

 I remember my ex husband once said he was more drawn to crazy people because they were more interesting. I think the truth was that his mom is crazy, so he is drawn to people like his mom. We had that in common. Most of my life my mom was pretty crazy too, but it didn't draw me to crazy people. It just made me want to be alone most of my life. I only dated two guys in high school, very briefly, and one guy in college because I believed that most people were crazy. :) And now, at the age of 36, I can for sure say that 80% of people in the world are totally crazy. 

In my recent years I seem to be drawn to crazy people at times.  I guess it is because I want to help them. There was a guy at work who I was in love with for a year, but he was a bit crazy. I would tell people that I liked him and they would say, "Why? He is such an asshole."  I would say, "I don't know. I guess I like assholes." But I wanted to help him. I wanted to make him happy. Oh well....

After my ex left, I was with 3 crazy guys in a row, which is ironic since I broke up with my ex Because he was crazy. When I started dating after my divorce my mom said, "Do you really want another train wreck?" She had a good point. Most of the world is crazy now so it is very hard to avoid crazy people. 

What makes people crazy? Demons of course. The Bible says, "Do not let the sun go down on your anger and do not give Satan a foothold." When we are angry at someone and we stay angry, it opens a door to evil spirits. So the next time you feel crazy, say to yourself, "Spirit of anger be gone, and I forgive.....for what they did."  And hopefully, you will stop feeling crazy. :)  God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment