Saturday, September 18, 2021

Work

 There always seems to be drama in some area of my life, if not in my love life then at work. I remember my best friend said to me once, "Drama seems to follow you wherever you go." And yes it does. Spiritual attack follows me everywhere. I heard in a sermon once when you become Christian there is now a giant bullseye on your back and Satan tries to shoot at you as much as he can. When you try to help others, Satan will attack you. When you do nothing, then there are no attacks. That is why I have had to take many breaks in my life and just hide in my room for weeks or months. When I get tired from all the attacks, I just hide out for awhile. We are in the last days and the Bible says, "The love of many will grow cold." I haven't been able to work for a couple weeks because I seem to have completely blown the muscle in my right forearm. My job is very physical. When people order 2 liters for delivery, those pizza bags get pretty heavy. And I have been helping with the dough for the past 3 months. I had never had a harder arm work out then trying to stretch out that dough. I did too much and now my body simply says, "I'm done. Sorry." It is time to rest, but my bosses and owners don't understand. I care but also don't care if they don't. People need rest sometimes. I think they are all just mad that now I am not there to do everything. No one I work with likes to work, which is frustrating. May God help me. May God bless you in your job. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment