Wednesday, September 22, 2021

The Other Woman and Cheating

 In writing about how men seem to hate women, I think I may have gotten myself too riled up in my hatred of men. It caused me recently to call my bf a misogynistic poopface, a fucking wigger and a gooseface. :) I had reasons for calling him those things, but I think it caused him to talk to his "other woman" again. He has been chatting with some girl, who is younger then me, that lives 2 hours away for the past 4 years. That is a Crazy long time. They met on a dating website but never met in person. I don't get why. I think they just need to fuck at least one time and get it over with, and then either marry or forget about each other, as most people do. But this in between thing is so odd. I don't understand the situation at all, because I have never been in that situation. As is said in the movie The Aviator, "Men must either possess women or leave them be." That is how I have always been with men. As an adult, I have never had guy friends. I either have guys that I want to make babies with, or guys I just don't talk to. 

I think they have just chatted for 4 years because they are two highly indecisive people. They clearly have no idea what they want. He has had a gf for the past 4 years, me and before me another girl. I don't know if he was really happy with either of us, so that is why he keeps this girl on the sidelines. She is his plan B.  She has had a bf for awhile. I'm guessing she wants babies, her bf isn't giving her babies, so that is why she is still chatting with Eric. I think she is hoping Eric will give her what she wants. He needs to just come out and ask her, "Woman, what do you want?" 

It could be said I am stifling him and putting him in a cage if I won't let him have "girl friends."  But why can't he just have guy friends?  Why does his best friend have to be a girl?  My best friend is not a guy; it is a girl. Her name is Ashley and we have been best friends for 22 years. This is one of the reasons why I wonder if my bf is gay. Men are supposed to just have guy friends. How can a normal guy have a girl that is Just a friend?  I have never heard of such a thing. 

My other frustration with this situation is who is leading who on? I hate when guys lead women on, or when women lead men on. Why can't people just be honest with each other? Any time a guy and girl are friends, there is a lot of lying going on by one of them or both of them. He has showed me their conversation and he sends her hearts and kissy lips. So clearly, he is indirectly saying to her that he likes her. And she keeps talking to him because she must like him too. 

It might just be that he keeps talking to her out of pity, which is a horrible reason to talk to someone. But maybe he just feels sorry for her that she keeps messaging him and if he never responds, he feels like a jerk. Personally I don't care if he comes off as a jerk, but clearly he does. That is probably why "nice" people often get stuck in affairs. It all starts with them just trying to be nice to someone else, and then it escalates, and eventually the "nice guy" gives the devious girl what she wants, which in her case is probably a baby. Then he ruins the long term Actual relationship that he had because of the wench "friend" that wouldn't leave him alone.

So I don't know what to do or think about this situation. I am annoyed by it and probably always will be. I probably should just let it be and hope that she will leave him alone at some point. Yep. God bless. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment