Saturday, September 18, 2021

Break Ups

 I have broken up with my boyfriend or he has broken up with me about 5 times over the past 11 months.  Does that mean we aren't meant to be together? Or does it mean there is a lot of spiritual attack around us staying together? It is hard to say. My goal since I met him was to help him, but I wonder if I only made his life worse. :( We mesh together well because we are 1.5 years apart, and we both grew up playing lots of basketball. We both love swimming, watching movies and eating pizza and popcorn. We both love cats, except I don't like his cat, because his cat is very moody. It is funny how people can be like their pets. Do owners become like their pet or do pets become like their owners? 

I think our main issue has been that he has so much anger at women and I have so much anger at men. We probably both need to work through that. But I love him very, very much, probably more then I have ever loved anyone. I care about him very much and I just want him to be happy. The problem is, I don't think he knows what would make him happy. Most of us don't know, it seems. I posted on Twitter once, "The biggest problem in the world is that no one knows what they want." Y'all know that is true. But hopefully we will all figure that out at some point. God bless. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment