Saturday, September 18, 2021

A Message from God

 From God to you: 

"I love you my child. Don't worry about the future. I'll take care of you. You run after so many things, but just run after me for a change. I want to speak to you, and minister to you. Stop looking to people for what only I can give you. I will provide for you. I will protect you. Don't worry. Just rest in me. Stop striving. Stop whining about your life. I try to give you good things to make you happy, don't I? When was the last time you told me thank you for what I have already have given you instead of chasing after more? Be thankful. I will always take care of you. I love you so much. You don't even realize how much I love you. I'm always here if you need someone to talk to. I love to talk to you." 

No comments:

Post a Comment