Saturday, September 18, 2021

Picking on People

 I asked my boss one time, "Why do you pick on us so much?" "Because they pick on me." "Well that doesn't mean you have to pick on us." They being corporate for our store. I have noticed my whole time at my job that the people who are actually doing something get picked on a lot by those who are doing nothing, and it's not fair. I had this issue when I was a mom too.  I was doing everything, and people around me who were doing nothing wanted to pick on me for little stupid things. So I finally threw my hands up and said, "Ok it's your turn. You do it now." And now I am to that point with my job, again. I am throwing up my hands and saying, "Ok you do it now. If you think you can do it better, go ahead." So many people think they can do a job better then you, so the best thing to do then is say, "Ok go ahead, it's your turn." Don't fight with them and try to prove that you are doing a good job, let them try to do your job for awhile. Most likely they will then finally appreciate all that you did for so long, and they will finally stop bitching. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment