Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Prince Eric

 No one has ever made me as happy as my bf Eric. I love watching movies and cuddling with him. I love how well he listens to me.  No one in my entire life has listened to me as intently as he does. I have been so stupid to break up with him so many times.  I spit on the gift that God gave me to much. God is telling me, "Yes you did, but you will get better now that you are healed. And he will help you more." We have so much fun together and I feel so close to him. I think we make sense mainly because I am from beautiful SoCal and he is from beautiful south Florida. We both played basketball a lot growing up.  

We both are a little into fashion but not too much. We both love cats. We both love pizza more then any other food. We both love and respect God. He looks and acts a lot like my older brother too, which has always been comforting. I feel like I have known him my whole life!

I met him 10 months ago thanks to Bumble. If you are singe, check it out. It is fun. I love Eric so much and I wouldn't want any other guy but him. I hope I will get to love him and hold him forever. I love you my Prince Eric! 


No comments:

Post a Comment