Sunday, September 19, 2021

Daily Routine

 Every day I wake up around 9am. I go to my kitchen and make a tall cup of half coffee and half milk. Then I turn my ipod on at half volume so I won't annoy the room mates, take a shower, and try to write something intelligent to help all of you. Then my boyfriend/husband wanders in my room, we sleep separately. He wakes up around noon or 1 and we watch movies the rest of the day. At some point we heat up a cheese pizza to share. That is the main thing he likes to eat every day. Yesterday he got awesome frozen french fries, garlic bread and honey battered chicken strips. Best meal ever! Usually we watch around 3 movies every day.  Yesterday we watched Matchstick Men, 27 Dresses, Shakespeare in Love, and About a Boy.  All super great movies.  If we get hungry in the evening we just eat popcorn. We went for a walk yesterday evening at sunset. I was thinking we should start doing that every day. The reason we can mostly just relax now is that he saved 50k over the last 2 years driving for Uber like 14 hours a day. If you are considering driving for Uber, do it. I had the goal to save that much at my Papa John's job, but then I pulled a tendon in my arm and still 1 month later it feels weak. So I am taking some time off to be with my lover. God keeps telling me to rest and I am happy to. May God give you all a time of rest too. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment