Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Sad Marriages

 It seems that every woman in my family has married a man with a sexual problem, a lying problem and an abusive problem. I just watched Titanic again and I love when the mom says to her daughter, "We are women. Our choices are never easy." All women have to either make it on their own and provide for themselves, which is harder for women then men, or they have to stick with a man who probably doesn't deserve to be stuck with. They probably have to endure some verbal abuse, because most men don't fully respect women. They have to endure some disdain and hate, but men have to endure that from women too. Most women in my family were also in marriages that were lacking in real love. They were more like room mates with their spouse. There wasn't much passion or yearning for each other. They just tolerated barely liking who they were with. I always found that very sad. My plan was to either be with someone I was head over heels for or just stay single. I have mostly accomplish that goal throughout my life, so that was nice. But from a distance, I have never seen a happy marriage. With every married couple I've seen, they barely like each other. I have been blessed to really, truly be in love with most of the guys I have been with. Love is risky, but it is worth it. Go fall in love with someone, and hopefully they are worthy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment