Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Relationship Problems

 Every couple fights about money, sex, in laws, food and the topic of children. With my current bf, he had 50k saved before he met me about a year ago, and I made it all disappear....lol just kidding. Since I met him and he told me his savings, I was hoping to be added onto his bank account eventually. It hasn't happened yet, but maybe I kept breaking up with him because I didn't want to have access to his savings. Then we would argue about how I spent his money all the time, and that would be bad. It frustrated me that he wouldn't share his money with me more, but you can't control other people. The reason people have a big savings is because they Don't share their money with anyone, at least not easily. 

Sex has become an issue of tension lately. When I'm working, I don't care about sex at all. I am too tired to care about sex. But now that I'm off for awhile I am feeling more turned on, which seems to bother him. He probably just doesn't know what to do with me, because he is used to me not caring about sex. Maybe he is more turned on to me when I'm working, and I am more turned on when I don't have to work. That would make sense, since he loves that money a little too much. 

We haven't really fought too much about in laws. He has never met my mom, and I have never met his mom, but I think that is the best thing. I have a lot of in law baggage from my last relationships. A lot of previous guys' moms really fucked me over. 

It bugged me for awhile that he didn't take me to meet his mom, but now I really don't care. I think the meeting of the parents ritual is only important for younger couples. He and I are both 35. I'm not sure I would have much in common with his mom anyways. He and his mom are Jewish. She might not approve of me per se since I'm not. Although, I have always wondered if I'm part Jewish. :)

Food is something we have argued about. He only liked to eat cheese pizza every day when I met him. I finally helped him branch out to popcorn and strawberries and bagels and smoothies. We both like candy, of course, so that's a plus. 

We haven't fought too much about whether to have kids or not, but that was why I broke up with him a few times. I decided finally that I never want a baby again, so I wanted to set him free if he wanted to go make a baby with someone else. He did not find an adequate breeder. lol. Most women now are caught up in drinking or drugs. Most men are too, of course, but when women are, they can't have kids, or at least they shouldn't. 

So now we are together again. Hopefully we can keep the peace between us and stay together a long time. I like him very much, and I think he likes me. At least most of the time if feels like he does. :)

May God bless you in your friendships and relationships. 

No comments:

Post a Comment