Friday, September 24, 2021

My Boyfriend

I have loved my boyfriend a lot from the first day we met. I could tell right away that he was a good guy, that he would be dependable and kind.  I love how tall he is and that he loves music and movies as much as I do. He seemed very closed off to love at first, because he had been hurt in many ways by his ex gf. I always felt he was a bit of a chauvinist, but every guy I have known has been.  That is probably just because most guys have a lot of anger at women for all they have put them through. 

Overall though, he is the kind of guy that I wish I would have known my whole life, and I hope that I will know him for the rest of my life.  He is responsible, kind and hard working.  Sometimes, he has the sweetest heart ever.  He can be very social at times, but other times he is so quiet, and it is so cute!  I had never met a guy like him, as gentle and kind as he is.  I have always been able to tell he has the kindest heart of anyone I've ever known. He is the sweetest guy I had ever met.  I think that he himself doesn't even realize how much he loves me. Or if he does, I think it scares him.  He probably never realized a woman could have his heart as much as I seem to.  I never knew a guy could have so much of my heart either.  It could be said that he is the first guy in my life that I have truly loved 100%. 

I have broken up with about 3 times, because I was stupid, but I still thought about him 24/7.  I always wondered what he was doing and what he was thinking about.  Lately he has been wanting to go on Vegas trips.  It is hard not getting to see him every day when he goes.  

There seems to be this electric connection we have. I don't know if he feels it, but I do every time we talk.  We mostly just watch movies together. Maybe we don't talk more because we are afraid of saying something that will hurt the other person's feelings. The way he looks at me sometimes, it is like his is looking into my soul.  I had never had someone look at me like that. 

There have only been 3 guys in my life that I loved like crazy the whole time I was with them; Roger, who sadly died when I was 27, Josh, who went to jail a year ago for 5 months, and Eric. I love him so much it is crazy how much I love him.  

The problem when you love someone so much is you start to get controlling.  You care about them a lot, so you want to solve every problem in their life, but some problems are unsolvable, and that can be very frustrating when you love someone a lot.  That was partly why I kept breaking up with him, because I didn't know what to do about the many problems in his life.  The main issue was he was still in love with his ex gf, which I never understood because, to me, she wasn't even pretty.  But I'm sure she had a good presonality.  

Eric and I have had a lot of fun the past 11 months, swimming and watching movies.  He is the smartest guy I had ever been with.  He knows he is smart too though, which makes him a bit arrogant. He is the only guy I've been with that got straight A's in school like me.  We both played basketball on teams for 10 years. He is so cool! 

Who knows what will happen in the future, but I hope I will always get to keep my prince. God bless. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment