Wednesday, September 29, 2021

History Repeats

 Three years ago I was living in my house with my husband and our two daughters. Now I am still here but with my bf and two girl room mates. That is very interesting because it is like getting to live with my two daughters all grown up. Elaine reminds me a lot of my oldest daughter Serenity. Both are very loud, A type personalities and very dominant. Kim is like my youngest daughter Joy, very agreeable and calm and quiet. My bf is a lot like my ex husband in how sweet he is, but they both have a bit of a temper problem. I realized today that Elaine also reminds me of my ex mother in law a lot, in the sense that she can be very rude and she doesn't realize how rude she is. Kim is a lot like my ex husband in her struggle with homosexuality. I always knew my husband struggled with that. When I met him 9 years ago he said Satan was always telling him he was gay. I was thinking, "That's odd. Satan never tells me that." That issue was very stressful for me my whole marriage to him. In regards to money, my bf is very much like my mom in how frugal they both are. My mom never spoiled me in any way, shape or form. She made sure my basic needs were met of food and a place to live of course, but she never got me anything extra. My bf is very much the same way. Maybe someday he will spoil me, but I guess it's good I'm not used to being spoiled. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment