Monday, September 20, 2021

Drugs

 I was just thinking how contradictory it is if I have a cigarette in the morning and then coffee. One is a downer and the other an upper. So many people live off of drugs and they don't realize it. Sugar is a drug also, and it can hurt you if you eat too much, but it can help you focus if you are feeling tired. Coffee, I have heard, can cause ulcers, but it can also make you smarter. I have noticed anytime I drink coffee and I don't mix it with lots of milk, it hurts my stomach. So why do we keep hurting ourselves? Why do people smoke? Usually it's because they are a bit suicidal. Why do people drink coffee? Maybe because they enjoy hurting themselves, or they don't realize they could be hurting themselves. Why do people eat too much sugar? Probably because they don't sleep enough and they need more energy. 

The biggest drug of our day is energy drinks. For some reason a lot of people don't drink water anymore, they just drink energy drinks. They are filled with sugar and who knows what other additives. If you drink energy drinks, I recommend you replace them with water. They are probably messing up your body more then you realize. I also have the theory that Monster drinks are called that because they turn people into monsters. So watch out for that. ;) God bless. 


No comments:

Post a Comment