Monday, September 20, 2021

Dialogue with God

God, do you want me to go back to work at Papa John's? (wait a month because you deserve to rest)

Do you want me to marry Ben again? (No, unless he's extremely nice to you, which will probably never happen)

Do you want me to stay with my bf Eric forever? (only if he's nice to you)

How much longer can I live in my house that might foreclose? (a year probably)

Do you want me to work at Domino's instead of Papa John's? (you would be more happy there)

How much longer am I going to live? (many, many years)

Do you want me to have more kids? (only if you want to, but it's a burden)

What do you want me to do every day till I work again? (just watch movies and enjoy your life)

Why did you let my arm get hurt at work? (Because it's funny to see you weak) Nope not funny :) (lol ur so cute)

When are you going to blow up the world? (soon, do you want it to be soon) kind of, yes.

Can you have someone send me a check for $10,000 please? (No because it would spoil you and you would not be humble anymore) Fine. :(

How long will my car be ok for making pizza deliveries? (the rest of your life) what? no way.....(yep) Ok cool. 

Do you want me to be friends with my mom? (no she is toxic and evil) Yes that is sad. (It is what it is.) True.

Why did you give me an evil mom? (to teach you to overcome) well it certainly did teach me that. 

Why have all my relationships sucked so much? (because you are selfish but you don't realize you are) hm.... :( selfish like my mom? (your mom is by far more selfish then you) I know. 

Why did you give me an evil dad? (he wasn't evil, just misguided)

Why did you let my step dad get inappropriate with my daughter? (Because he was stupid and I can't help stupid people) yeah he always seemed stupid to me. (sorry about that) Why didn't you stop him? (I can't control free will) Well you should. (I know)

Do you want me to make babies with Eric? (eh do you want to?) I'm not sure yet. (ok think about it more) yep. 

When will the anti-Christ be revealed? (soon, do you want it to be soon?) Yes I have done all that I want to do before the end. (Good. I am glad to hear that)

Will I be punished in heaven for my less then perfect life? (No one lived a perfect life, so don't worry.) Cool. :)

Is everyone I know going to heaven? (Everyone except Ben. Pray for him.) Ok. 

How would I be able to see my daughters again? (You probably won't in this life. Sorry. But you will be ok.)

Is my writing changing the world? (The world can't be changed. It is more just therapeutic for you.) Well that sucks. (Sorry.) 

How is my brother doing? (lost as always, but I'll let him into heaven because he is your brother) well that would be nice, thank you. :) (You're welcome my dear)

Is Eric going to make it to heaven? (for sure yes, he is more good then you realize) yay!

Is my mom going to make it to heaven? (by the skin of her teeth. She hasn't been very nice, as you know.) yes I do. 

Are Ben's parents going to make it into heaven? (because of their service to you as your nanny, yes they will.) Cool. 

What do you want me to do the rest of my life? (just keep trying to make a difference. you are doing a good job.) Thanks God! (You're welcome sweetheart.)


No comments:

Post a Comment