Saturday, September 18, 2021

Love Can Be Crazy

 The reason why most people prefer to not fall in love is because your lover can hurt you a lot. Most people just stay single or do the one night stand thing so no one can fully get inside their heart. Because we all know, once they do, you miss them and long for them. When you are apart from your lover, you are very sad, and you long to be around them again. I remember with my ex husband this was why I never fully let myself fall in love with him, because I didn't want to miss him when he was working 14 hour days. So I guarded my heart and protected it and mostly stayed cold towards him. Same with another ex. We worked opposite shifts so I chose to mostly just see him as a brother. I didn't let myself feel overly close to him. One way to do this is never kissing when you get physical with that person. I learned that from the movie Pretty Woman. Thanks writers of that movie. :)

When you let yourself go fully with someone you loose all your power, and you go a little crazy. I think my ex husband didn't fall in love with me until our last years of marriage and that is what drove him crazy. I know about love making you crazy due to my first bf. I had so many fights with him over other women or things he did. When you love someone too much you become controlling and possessive and you get crazy. Be careful of that. Stay cool but maybe not cold. ;)  God bless. 


No comments:

Post a Comment