Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Emotional

 I just had an epiphany. My bf and I have broken up so much because we are both so dang emotional. It is ironic though, because with my last bf there was almost no emotion. We felt more like brother and sister, or calm friends. He actually was the most stoic and unfeeling person I had ever been around. That was probably why he was divorced 3 times, because it seemed impossible for him to truly love anyone other then himself. Then when I met Eric, there was lots of emotion. Maybe I was tired of being dead for so long and I finally wanted to really feel something. From the beginning, it was super hot and spicy with him. I poured my heart out to him like I never have to anyone, because I could tell that he really actually cared about me. We had an instant tight bond. There was an instant deep love connection. Maybe that deep love has scared us both several times, so either he ran away or I pushed him away. It can be scary to feel Really close to someone. The closer you are to someone, the more they can hurt you. So we like to hide, don't we? We all prefer to hide, because it's easier. Either we get in or stay in relationships that are dull and lifeless, on purpose, or we run away from any powerful, close connections that we find, because we are scared. Like how fire can be amazing and powerful but also scary, deep love is the same way. But hey, don't be scared of deep love. Embrace it. Crave it. Get it, and keep it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment