Saturday, October 23, 2021

Choices

 Whatever your situation in life is, you can't be mad at anyone but yourself. You got yourself to where you are, whether for good or for bad. We all reap what we sow. You determine your own destiny with your actions, and your thoughts. What you think about is what will end up happening. 

Here is an example. I used to have calendar pictures up in my bedroom. One was of a whale in Alaska, one of the Great Barrier Reef and one of the Golden Gate Bridge. Within 5 years I got to go to all 3 places and I had tons of fun. What you think about a lot, you will cause to happen. Now I have on my room wall in front of me, all the time, the words, "Did you know....Ur so cute!" I put that there for my bf but it encourages me too. It give me the confidence that I am still cute. I know I was cute as a kid, but I believe I am still cute. :) You have to have confidence to write or do anything great in life. Maybe I'll put up pictures of the 7 Wonders of the World next. :)

No matter what happens in your life, you can always control the direction of the rudder. What are you steering your ship toward? Money? Fame? Most people are steering toward either fame or money or both. Having children is a way of having fame. To your kids, you are famous. 

Or you can steer your ship toward God. "Seek first the kingdom of God and all these things will be added unto you." What things? Money, fame, whatever else you might want. But you have to seek God first. You have to serve God first. When you lift him up, he will lift you up. When you sacrifice your time to serve him, he will pay you somehow. Just wait. 

I remember when I played basketball, a coach said in order to make a basket, picture the ball going through the net first. If you want a successful marriage, picture yourself having a successful marriage. If you want to save lots of money, picture yourself being able to save a lot. Picture your success before you have it. Imagine it before it happens. Then you will bring it about. 

Most importantly, Keep Satan OUT of your mind. He will bring in non stop negative thoughts if you let him. Here are some things Satan loves to say, "You're ugly. You're stupid. No one will ever love you. You are worthless. You don't deserve anything good or anyone good. You are incapable. Give up now."

Here is a good response to that. "God says I am fearfully and wonderfully made. God calls me beautiful. I am smart. I can do all things through Christ. God loves me and sent his only son to die for me. I am worth Jesus' life. If I am good, God says I deserve the whole world. My daddy God owns the cattle on a thousand hills. There is nothing he can't give me. I am more then a conqueror in Jesus Christ. I will never give up. I will fight the good fight of the faith until I die. I will never stop. I can do this!"

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment