Thursday, October 21, 2021

No Fear

 I plan to make a bunch of bracelets that maybe I'll hand out to trick O treating kids. They will be orange, black and white and have the words "No Fear" on them. So fun! :) And I'll give them each one tootsie roll with the bracelet. lol. 

October always seems to be the season of fear. People like to watch horror movies the entire month of October. I watched one, The House of Wax. Very well done movie. 

Satan wants you to be afraid more then anything. I heard that fear is the primary emotion that Satan uses to control us. The more you know God, the less you will fear Satan, because you have faith that God will keep you safe from Satan. I know God will always keep me safe from Satan and his crazy, psycho demons. Thank you God. :) He has let them come close to hurting me, but none of them have actually hurt me. None of the demons have gotten inside me or affected my life that much, just a little. Thank you Jesus!

Don't be afraid of anything. What is the point to being afraid? The more afraid you let yourself be, the worse your fear will get. As you start to feel fear say to yourself, "I have nothing to be afraid of. I am more then a conqueror in Jesus. I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me." Amen? Amen.

The most fear I ever felt in my life was when I spoke in front of churches and told my life story. I always talked about how my dad sexually abused me. Of course I felt fear; that is a very vulnerable thing to tell hundreds of people you don't know. But I knew God wanted me to share my story for his glory. Now I don't speak in front of crowds, so I just write. This is a much easier way for me to share my thoughts. :)

I also was super scared both times when I went into child labor. To this day my greatest fear is going into labor again. I told the nurse after my first delivery, "Why would anyone ever do that again!?" She said, "You forget the pain." Haha, no you don't. :) Giving birth is insane! The worst part is....the whole thing is the worst part. But it is pain with a purpose, which I kept trying to remind myself of those 2 days. My first labor lasted 24 hours. The second one was only like 3 hours. 

But fear can be debilitating. It keeps you from being creative in any way, because your mind is focused on the thing you are afraid of. If you don't have confidence, you can do nothing. If you are full of fear, you can't do anything. 

People who are agoraphobic are too scared to leave their house, which is so sad. Get out there people! Go do something fun. :) Now everyone is afraid of Covid to the point they will wear two masks. Good Lord people. Stop being so scared! I'm so tired of the whole world being so afraid. I ain't afraid of anything. Except child birth. :)

Ask God to take all your fears away and he will. God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment