Monday, October 25, 2021

To be Alone or Not to be Alone

 "Bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you."

It seems every time I am in a relationship with a guy verbal abuse happens, or I just pick mean guys. It is very hard to find a nice guy. It is very hard to have a calm normal relationship. My bf says the meanest things sometimes. It makes me wonder if he even likes me. It is probably one of those things where he loves me but he doesn't like me all the time. I feel the same way about him. He is just so dang arrogant and it is so irritating. 

I have kicked him out of my house about 8 times, usually because he says something mean. It does always seem to be around my PMS time. I told him a week ago to just ignore me if I ever try to kick him out again. If you are a woman, you know how that goes. You just want to be left alone in that time. And you can't handle any "joking" in that time. I hate when someone says something really mean and then they say, "I was just kidding." I always respond, "Well it wasn't funny."

The issue with my bf and I is my emotional maturity age is about 600 years old and he is emotionally about 3 years old. :) What to do....It is probably because he lived with his mom from 0 to 31 so he didn't really have to grow up. 

I think most women feel like the man they are with is their child rather then their equally mature partner. 

I like having him around as a friend but I always wonder if the arguing and the drama is worth it. Pray for me. Thanks all.




No comments:

Post a Comment