Sunday, October 24, 2021

To the Asians

 Keep being smart. I have always admired how you all seem to be a natural genius. But it isn't just natural. You guys are willing to work extremely hard to be the most intelligent people on the planet. There is not a lazy bone in your body, and that is very, very admirable. I used to work in Korean tutoring centers in SoCal where I was the only white person. I had a lot of fun doing that. I always felt my students were far superior to me. I felt so unqualified to teach them, even though I was older.  I have been to Taiwan twice with my church. I know a lot about your culture and I have always admired it a lot. Something you guys are better at then any other race is respect. You really know how to respect each other very well. 

God says, "You all are highly intelligent, but don't let it make you too arrogant. Lisa is really smart too but she doesn't let it make her get puffed up. Stay humble and I will continue to bless you. You are very good at respecting others. Good job. Your religion is a bit off. If you are willing to learn from the white people about Christianity, please do. I know you think you are better then them. We know you are 20 times smarter then them. But when it comes to religion, they do know more then you. Don't be Buddhist. Be Christian, or something similar to Christian."

God loves you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment