Friday, October 22, 2021

Sex

My bf suggested I write about sex so here goes. The longest I went in having sex was with my current boyfriend. We went for 3 hours 3 nights in a row when we first met. My legs were so sore I could barely walk at work. I kept thinking someone was going to ask me why I was walking funny. My legs had never been so sore in my life. I like to be on top, but my legs muscles paid the price. I think we went so long because we both played basketball, so we were used to long physical activity and going hard for a long time. I remember he did something a guy had never done with me, raising his hips so he went deeper inside me. All ya'll should try it. :)

With my first true love Roger we had sex every day. I thought that was normal. Now with every other guy I've been with we just have done it once a week. Roger and I had some really hot sex. He was very creative in the way he did it. We must have done every position possible. It's funny, he told me one time that his ex wife gave him head in the car. So then I never gave him head because I didn't want to picture his ex doing that to him. Watch out what you say to your partner. ;) 

Sex with my ex husband was pretty robotic. There wasn't much feeling there or much connection. It seemed like we both just did it just to do it, but it wasn't an expression of love, as it should be. I suppose that's because we didn't really love each other. It didn't seem like we did. I always wondered if he was gay, because he just seemed very different then any guy I had known.   

With another bf he would tell me when he needed it. He would be like "Lisa...can we...." And I would reluctantly go in his room. I didn't really enjoy doing it with him because I saw him more like a friend. He was like a brother really. His cum smelled horrible too so that made me less inclined to want to have sex with him. 

The very first time I had sex I was 23. Congrats to me that I made it to 23. I used to always think it would hurt the first time, but it didn't. I wanted it all the time after my first time. Sex has lost it's appeal over the years. Maybe because the more you have sex with no feeling, the less special it becomes. 

I had some super hot sex a few months ago when my bf and I were on a break. I got on Tinder, which can be fun. Two guys from the army came over, not at the same time. :) They both had amazing bodies and a great stamina for sex to go a long time. It was super steamy hot with both of them. 

But the award for the man who gave me the best sex ever goes to my bf. Good job handsome sexy man. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment