Saturday, October 9, 2021

Why God Allows Suffering

 I had a blog for awhile that was titled Pain Lead to Holiness. I didn't say much in that blog, but it was read a lot of times. I guess that title really made people think. God allows us to suffer because it can lead to a greater holiness. 

For example, coaches in sports pick on their best players, so that they will become better. If you feel like God is picking on you, maybe he is trying to make you a better person. Parents discipline their children more that they feel have a greater potential. 

If God seems to be ignoring, that is when you need to worry. 

I always used to think God was punishing me when I suffered in any way physically, but some thing are just chance. They just happen out of the blue for no reason. No one can explain why.  It is just a part of life. Some days won't be all that great. Most days won't be super great really. Most of your days will probably be boring. Maybe God gives us some hard days just to keep life from being too boring. 

The verse I always cling to when going through hard times is "God works all things together for the good for those who love him." So just focus on loving God, and he will work all things for your good. 

May God bless you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment